Did you know that you could culture your own crystal? Want to try one? It does not need any sophisticated equipments for it to work.
You will need:
1. 1 cup warm or hot water
2. 1 tablespoons of salt or sugar
3. Shallow bowl
4. A thin stick, longer than the width of your bowl
Set your experiment:
1. Dissolve salt in warm water.
2. Pour it into shallow bowl.
3. Tie the thread to the stick and let it rest in the bowl. Place the stick on the rim of the bowl.
4. Leave undisturbed in a warm place until all the water evaporates.
5. Lift up the thread and use a magnifying glass to look for the shape of the crystals formed on it.