How many Indian sages can you identify from the clues given?
1. He cursed his wife to become a stone.
2. He appointed Rama and Lakshmana to protect his yagna when
they were mere boys.
3. He was a thief and murderer before he became a great rishi.
4. He is considered one of the avatars of Vishnu and carries an axe.
5. A Brahmarishi and author of the Shukla Yajurveda.
6. He composed the Mahabharata, an epic poem.
7. He was a mighty sage who drank up the ocean.
8. He was renowned for his short temper.
9. This son of Vyasa recited the Bhagavatam to King Parikshith.
Correct answers given below:
Play & Win
Dimdima in Print