1. On which route is the longest railway tunnel of about 6.5 km situated?
2. Who is the first woman railway driver?
3. Name the luxury train launched by the Indian Railways to celebrate the country's 50 years of independence.
Golden Globe Express
4. Which country has the highest railway line in the world?
5. The world's longest railway platform is in India. In which state is it?
6. Which is the only country to have a fully electrified railway network?
7. How many years of its existence did the Indian Railways celebrate in the year 2002-2003?
8. After Kolkata, which city in India started a metro railway?
9. Mumbai has the world's busiest suburban railway network. Name it.
10. One of these trains connects Mumbai and Aurangabad. Name it.
Correct answers given below:
Play & Win
Dimdima in Print