1. Something that is very large or huge.
2. A person who travels to work and back by car, bus or train.
3. A very large, indefinite number.
4. A storm with a heavy wind.
5. The Poisonous fluid that snakes give out.
6. A person who attends to the odd jobs in the office.
7. A feeling that everything around you is spinning.
8. A person who is jumping with joy at one moment and wants to be left alone the next moment.
9. A book that contains their words, meanings, pronunciation and usage.
10. A person who gossips or carries tales.
Correct answers given below: