1. Which temple dedicated to the sun-god is shaped like a chariot?
Sun Temple, Konark
Lotus Temple, New Delhi
Surya Pahar Temple, Assam
Jagannath Temple, Puri
2. This Islamic architecture was built by Shah Jahan as a memorial to his wife. Name it.
3. Which national park harbours the largest number of one-horned Rhinos?
Periyar National Park
Kanha National Park
Kaziranga National Park
Corbett National Park
4. The Brihadisvara temple at Thanjavur, in Tamil Nadu was built by
5. Which monument was built by the Mughal emperor Akbar?
6. Which monument was built to commemorate the visit of King George V and Queen Mary to Bombay?
Gateway of India
7. What is Jantar Mantar?
An Astronomical Observatory
A Mughal Garden
8. Where did Buddha attain enlightenment?
9. Which famous monument was built by Mohammed Quli Qutab Shah in 1951 to commemorate the end of Plague?
10. Karla, one of the best preserved Buddhist Caves is in which Indian State?
Correct answers given below:
Play & Win
Dimdima in Print