Agnes Gonxha Bojaxhiu
2. Name the country of her birth.
3. When was she born?
August 27, 1910
September 3, 1913
4. In which school in Kolkata did she teach for many years?
5. Name the religious order she founded.
Sisters of The Poor
Missionaries of Charity
Which was the first home she started?
Nirmal Hriday, Home for the Dying and the Destitute
7. In which year did she become an Indian citizen?
8. In which year did she win the Nobel Prize for Peace?
9. Who succeeded her as the head of the Order?
10. She was often known as the 'Saint of the _____'.
Correct answers given below: