1. What does the 10th avatar of Vishnu (Kalki) ride?
2. According to Hindu mythology, who killed seven of her children by drowning
them in the river?
3. What was Lord Vishnu's first avatar?
As Varaha or a boar.
As Vamana or a dwarf.
As Matsya or a fish.
As Kurma or a tortoise.
4. Which popular dance is believed to have been passed by Krishna to his gopikas and is performed on nine consecutive nights?
5. Where is the world's only Brahma temple located?
6. Lord Dattatreya is confluence of Bramha, Vishnu and who else?
7.Who freed Ahalya,wife of sage Gautama from her curse?
8. Which Hindu God is considered to be the 'God of Good fortune,' the one who removes obstacles?
9. In the epic Mahabharata, the ornaments kavacha and Kundala were given to whom by the sun-god?
10. According to the epic Mahabharata, who presented Arjuna with 'Gandiva', an incredibly powerful bow?
Correct answers given below: