Online Children's Magazine from India
With more than 200 items, find all the answers here on the Sports Site. Also read the rules and histories of various games, see pen sketches of great sporting personalities of the past and the present under sections like Great Cricketers, Sports Stars, Legends of Sports, Great Olympians and enjoy loads of sports-related humour! '
Find all the answers here on this Sports Section.
Find the answers to all your sporting queries.
Also find rules and histories of various games.
Quizzes, reviews of books and sports websites, FAQs and Sporting News to keep you abreast of the sporting world.
Whether you intend taking up sports as a profession or are just a sports buff you will find the coaching pages interesting.
Besides touching on the technical aspects of popular games, the physical and mental preparation that goes into competitive sport is also dealt with in detail..
Get Help or Give Help.
- Do you have a Sports Question?
- Post it here and get the answer.
- Some questions posted by others are not yet answered.
- View those questions and answer them.
If you think you are beaten, you are.
If you think you dare not, you don’t!
If you like to win, but think you can’t,
It’s almost a cinch you won’t.
If you think you’ll lose, you’re lost;
For out in the world we find
Success begins with a fellow’s will;
It’s all in the state of mind.
If you think you are outclassed, you are,
You’ve got to think high to rise,
You’ve got to be sure of yourself before
You can ever win a prize.
Life’s battles don’t always go
To the stronger or faster man
But sooner or later the man who wins
Is the man who THINKS HE CAN.
- Short biographical sketches of Great Cricketers of the past and the present
- Nasser Hussain... Vivian Richards... Farokh Engineer... Gundappa Viswanath...etc
- 45 All-time famous cricketers...
- good collection...
- Short biographical sketches of Great Sports personalities of the past and the present
- Dhanraj Pillay ... David Beckham ... Serena Williams ... Viswanathan Anand...etc
- 12 All-time famous Sports Stars...
- More in pipeline...
Dimdima is the Sanskrit word for ‘drumbeat’. In olden days, victory in battle was heralded by the beat of drums or any important news to be conveyed to the people used to be accompanied with drumbeats.
Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan
K. M Munshi Marg,
Chowpatty, Mumbai - 400 007
email : email@example.com
Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan
505, Sane Guruji Marg,
Tardeo, Mumbai - 400 034
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Dimdima.com, the Children's Website of Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan launched in 2000 and came out with a Printed version of Dimdima Magazine in 2004. At present the Printed Version have more than 35,000 subscribers from India and Abroad.