Riddles by Vinod
1. Which war took place because of a piece of rope?
Ans. Tug of War
2. What did the oil merchant get when he put his hands in a pot of oil?
Ans. Palm Oil
3. What light does a leopard use?
4. Which bishop does not pray?
Ans. The one on the chess board.
5. What has a nose but canít breathe?
Ans. An Aeroplane
6. What cap does a skeleton wear?
Ans. Skull Cap
7. Which well is the deepest but does not give any water?
Ans. Oil Well
|suman||very nice. I like it.|
|rupsha m||Cool riddles!!! I might try quite a few of them on my friends.|
|rupsha m||Cool riddles! I liked it....|
|Alisha sahare,std. 7th JCD,SADAR,NAGPUR||Riddles are very good. They really help trigger our mind. During tea time ,I along with my parents spend some time on these types of riddles.|
|Alisha Sahare std. 7th,JCD,SADAR,Nagpur||Riddles are very teasing which refresh my mind if I pay attention to it. Thank u riddles|
Go to page: 1 2
SEND TO US
Have you written a poem which you would like to share with others.
Send in your poems, Articles, paintings etc to |
For Website firstname.lastname@example.org
For Printed Magazine email@example.com
Remember they should be original. Do not send reproduced ones.