2.Which river of southern India is called 'Ganga of the South'?
3. Which is the only place in India where Carnival is celebrated?
4. Which steel city in India was named after its founder?
5. The Great Indian Bustard, an endangered bird, is found in
The Thar Desert
The Deccan Plateau
The Sambhar Lake
Name the holy place in Kashmir where thousands of devotees come to worship a naturally formed ice shivlingam in the month of July & August.
7. Which city is called the religious capital of Maharashtra?
8. Where is India's only active volcano?
9. Kumarakom is a well-known tourist resort in
10. Which city in India is called the 'City of Joy'?
Correct answers given below: