1. Name the three rivers that flow through Rajasthan.
Chambal, Banas and Luni
Godavari, Krishna, Kaveri
Ganga, Yamuna, Bhavani
Volga, Dneiper, Lona
2. Which state should you visit to see the temples of Palitana?
3. Name the mausoleum at Aurangabad which resembles the Taj Mahal?
The Bibi ka Maqbara
4. What was the maiden name of Nur Jahan, the wife of the Mughal emperor, Jahangir?
5. Where in India would you find the only sea shell museum in the country?
6. What is the martial art form of Kerala called?
7. When was air mail first introduced in India?
25th October, 1930
15th October, 1932
05th October, 1935
3rd October, 1940
8. Where is the Dr. Salim Ali bird sanctuary located?
At Chorao in Goa
At Colaba in Mumbai
At Cochin in Kerala
At Jhansi in U.P
9. What is Indira Point?
The Southernmost point of the great Nicobar Island
A point in Kanya Kumari
The Highest peak in the Vindhyas
Memorial of Mrs.Gandhi
10. Which bank in India has the largest number of branches?
Bank of Baroda
The State Bank of India
Correct answers given below:
Play & Win
Dimdima in Print