2. If all your blood vessels were joined end to end, what would their length be?
More than twice around the world
The length of three football pitches
How many permanent teeth does an adult normally have?
4. Most of your blood consists of a colourless liquid. What is it called?
5. Not only do your ears help you to hear, but also:
Keep your balance
What is the main pathway for messages to your brain?
7. The body protects itself against harmful germs with its..
White blood cells
Red blood cells
8. The largest organ in the body is:
Correct answers given below:
Play & Win
Dimdima in Print