1. The earliest known bird.
2. The bird which features in the official seal of the U.S.A.
3. The National bird of New Zealand.
4. The flightless bird of Mauritius which became extinct in 1680.
5. The National bird of Guatemala after whom the country's currency is
6. The bird whose bill has a large pouch on the underside.
7. Name the bird that migrates from the North pole to the South pole and
Arctic Tern Penguin
8. The only bird that lives in the icy wastes of Antarctica.
9. In China, the nests of these birds are used to make soup.
Hummingbird Cave Swiftlets
10. They are not birds but mammals and they are the only true flying
Flying Lemurs Bats
Score = Correct
answers given below:
Play & Win
Dimdima in Print