Thick Card Paper, Scissors and Pencil
1. Take a thick card paper.
2. Draw two shapes of the same size as shown in Figure No.1.
3. Cut it out. This will be our sofa's sides.
4. Create a 'Z' shape gap inside these cut outs.
5. Take another sheet of paper. Keep the Length as much as you like, but width should be equal to the gap that we have created on the cut outs of the sofa's sides.
6. Fold it as shown in No.2.
7. Insert the side cut-outs at both the ends of this folded paper (See No.3).
Your easy sofa is ready.
Colour it to make it more attractive.