1. The total number of bones in the body is 206.RightWrong
2. The longest bone is the 'femur' of the thigh bone. RightWrong
3. The stapes or the stirrup bone in the middle ear is the smallest bone.Right Wrong
4. The shin bone, which connects the knee to the ankle is the strongest bone. Right
5. There are more than 630 muscles in the body. Right Wrong
6. the gluteus maximus or the buttock muscle is the largest muscle.
7. The smallest muscle is the stapadius muscle which controls the stapes.
8. The skin is the largest organ in the body. Right Wrong
9. The enamel of the teeth is the hardest substance of the body.
10. The outermost layer of the skin is replaced every 15 to 30 days.
Correct answers given below:
To know more on how each part of the body works, visit : https://www.acls.net/study-guide-body-systems.htm
Play & Win
Dimdima in Print